Wednesday, 15 June 2016

I'm back!

It has been several months since my last posting.  Long time no see, some may think that I'm gone already :-) Well, here I am, after few months of ordeal, I'm back!

Almost a year after I get back to work, in coping with stressful life, the lump grew bigger again.  The last cryoablation and immunotherapy done in China in December 2014, must have not killed all the cancer cells.  By end of 2015, I experienced series of bleeding again.  Feeling trauma that it might bleed anytime, anywhere, I then decided to go for Microwave Ablation (MWA).  With cryoablation,  the tumor is frozen, on the contrary, with MWA, the tumor is heated.

The MWA was performed on January 11, 2016 at a private hospital here in KL.  Prior to that the radiologist said that it would not affect my lung coz' there was quite a good buffer there.  But mishap sometimes happened and the procedure has affected my lung.  A week after the MWA, I felt shortness of breath and true enough, there was water in my right lung which had to be drained out.  I was admitted for two weeks at the hospital.  In the meantime, the tumor that has been ablated is left with dead cells which need dressing.  When the dead cells have been cleared, my breast became like a volcano crater, with a big hole which I don't dare to look at.  According to my husband, he could see the inside of me ~ my lung, my liver, my rib, one of which was broken during the procedure.   Duhhhh it was really scary.  Had I known that this is going to happen, I surely would not opt for it.  And of course, I would not recommend it to other patients.  Well actually here in Malaysia, they are not ready for the procedure yet; there is no cooperation between the radiologist, the surgical and the onco team.  Anyhow, the damage has been done and I had to live with it.

During two weeks at the hospital, I had no appetite to eat and I also experienced diarrhea from the effect of pain killer.  The loss of appetite and the diarrhea continued when I got home.  It was not until end of March that I can eat little by little.  My system has got lots of wind that when I tried to eat, I can easily feel like vomiting.  My body was so restless due to lack of energy from the effect of loss of appetite.  Luckily I can still drink water, take vitamins and ate fruits.  I lost 14kg from the ordeal which makes me so skinny as if I was in my teens.

In the meantime, up until now, I still go for daily dressing at a clinic nearby.  With the application of dermacyn, aquacel and solcoseryl gel at the wound, slowly the hole became smaller and smaller, new skin began to develop.  My breathing improved day by day, and during the last check up by the Hospice nurse, my lung appeared normal, the traces of water in my lung had gone and my oxygen level has gone back to normal range.  Alhamdulillah.

I'm now back at work, feeling energetic, able to fast during this Ramadan, and perform tarawih prayer at the masjid as usual.  Starting May, I've been drinking kangen water to alkalize my body.  On top of it, I also take jus infiniti, combination of herbs to combat the big 'C'.  The person who formulated it, is confident that I can completely heal in eight months :-)  I hope it's true and In shaa Allah with Allah's willing.  During this Ramadan, I pray that I'd be completely cured. Aamiin.


Anonymous said...


Anonymous said...