Monday 9 March 2009

They have scheduled the operation earlier...

I received a call from the surgeon's secretary this morning informing that they have scheduled my first operation on March 11, 2009, this Wednesday. It is sooner than I expected but I guess the sooner the better. Like it or not, I'd have to be there at 7.30am as I'm second on the list. I cannot eat or drink anything from midnight. As we are now without a car, Sanya has kindly offered to take me to the hospital.

I have also informed my supervisor regarding this and of course he felt really sorry for me and offered anything he could do to help. He is really supportive and I'm really thankful for it. We have been thinking of study suspension but I need to find out about something first. I would also have to write to my employer and sponsor about this.

If any of you is watching 'Heroes', how I wish I'd be like Hiro Nakamura who can stop time and alter whatever has happened. Deep in my heart I wish that I could turn back the clock and correct this. But I believe whatever happens, there will be a blessing in disguise...

2 comments:

ramona said...

Well sis, I just had papsmere test last 2 weeks and results will come out soon. I hope everything is ok. Just out of curiousity, did u breastfeed all ur babbies til 2 years. I remember last time you did tell me that you pump ur milk at work place. Did u use electric pump or manual?

rin

yatibahar said...

I breastfed all my babies til around 9 months. I did pump out the milk at my workplace using manual one. Well, it's really hard to say. When you have it, you have it. I like my sister's analogy - she said my husband did not knead them well :-) Korang suruh cik abang uli baik-baik aaa...